Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Nick + Caitlin :: engagement

I've been MIA from the blog because I've been trying to catch up and get organized. But then we got the strong wind storms from IKE here in Ohio and I've been without power since Sunday. I'm off sight (at a local coffee shop with power & internet) trying to get some work done until we get power back ... but they're predicting Sunday at this point....ahh!

In the meantime, here are some of my favorite images from Nick & Caitlin's engagement session. We went to Miami of Ohio where they both attended. It was a cute little town and I really enjoyed shooting there. Thanks for waiting on this post. I know you are both pre-occupied with all study & no play at the moment. Nick is in law school while Caitlin is in med school .... so enjoy these!

You both are so sweet and I can't wait until your New Year's Eve wedding!














2 comments:

Brian said...

Yes, I am a blog stalker. It does help that my blog shows when you make an update to your blog. =) Great shots Carmen, and I'm glad everyone is okay despite being without power.

Mel B. said...

I have finally made an account. Aren't you proud? haha! Anyway, awesome pics as usual. See you this weekend.