Saturday, September 20, 2008

Audrey Woulard ...

I'm in Chicago for a workshop with one of my all time favorite photographers Audrey Woulard. It has been such a great experience hanging out and learning how she does things. Below you'll see some images I took using her techniques. Audrey shoots modern childrens portraiture for an elite Chicago market, Pottery Barn Kids, and many others. Not only is she a talented and smart business woman .... she's also very down-to-earth and a super cool chic!










4 comments:

Misty said...

I'm jealous. I love her work!! Love these.

Brian said...

Hey, we just passed through Chicago on our way home from Portland. =) Beautiful shots Carmen.

Mel B. said...

I love these shots. They look amazing. I can't wait to have kinds so you can take shots like these. :)

brooke schwab photography said...

thanks for the call yesterday. lets catch up soon. also, still no power here! love your shots here. i wish i went with you. next workshop lets go together.