Friday, September 05, 2008

james+ corri ...

While in California I photographed one of my November couples. James and Corri are getting married here in Dayton but live in Pasadena. They drove out to Manhattan Beach where I was staying for the session. It was a lot of fun for me to shoot near the beach. I actually lived here in my early 20's and met my husband here too! I lived on the 2nd block of 16th street with a beach view. lsn't it beautiful?

this picture was taken during mid day .. very sunny!

I use to be in really good shape back then but look at the views. I would run and check out the homes, the water or the beautiful people ... it was easy to get out for run back then.


I wanted to do some beach pictures but James was flying out that morning so I decided it wasn't a good idea to get him sandy. It was kinda foggy at 8:30 am but I still enjoyed shooting on the pier, the strand and the walk streets. Shooting on the strand was a bit scary ... I was lucky not to get run over by bikers though ...yikes they're on the move!























2 comments:

Brian said...

Super beautiful shots Carmen.

Lindsey Brittain said...

I love Manhattan Beach! Do you ever go to Uncle Bill's? I love their pancakes! Great job Carm!