Monday, January 26, 2009

Shooting the Hughs Family

When I photographed the Hughs family over the holidays .... Flora's son-in-law Michael had his video camera out and wouldn't stop shooting. At the time I thought OK ... cool but you need to put the camera down so I can see you :) it was cute! I wasn't sure what Michael was planning on doing with his footage until I got an email from him the other day. Attached he had a little clip of the session. His plan is to give it to Flora as a gift but he gave it to me tool.

Thanks Michael! And thanks to Katie our OU intern this winter for shooting with me! I thought it would be fun to post it here as well ...

5 comments:

lroah said...

I love it!!!

Brian said...

How fun!

Shannon said...

How CUTE! I want you to shoot my family... it looks like so much fun with you leading the party. :)

katie grace photo said...

that was cute!

Anonymous said...

How sweet!
I love that song too.