Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Shooting in my new studio ...

This was Quinn's first year session and this time around he brought along his new baby brother. These boys are so precious.
Quinn has been such a character .... some of my all time favorites are of him. He is the little guy eating his feet in the bottom right bw image above.

Now that the temp outside has gotten cooler I've been shooting in my new studio. I've been experimenting with the light throughout the day. We painted the walls all white to bounce light and there are three walls of windows! Tons of natural light.
We've been so busy shooting, editing and client consultations that I'm not quite ready to post pictures of the entire space ... I have so much more i want to do. I have to take care of all my amazing clients before the holidays arrive. Studio pics ... new blog ... new website ... all in the new year! I can't wait :)










1 comment:

Mel B. said...

I love that first picture! It is too cute! See you next week!