Thursday, November 06, 2008

The annual Miller family photo shoot ...

I cannot deny my love for the Miller family. I have been photographing them for a few years now and I always look forward to it ... I go down to their beautiful property and hang out with them for a few hours. There is always delicious food, wine and great company.

Without fail I always capture website worthy images ... starting with the 1st one below. These girls never fail me ... they truly belong in a Mini-Boden or Crewcuts catalog. Don't you love those freckles?



Their charming guest house and where they host the family gatherings ...




Dad continues to throw them up way high in the air ... btw- I have never photoshopped the kids in the air.
This Dad is pretty buff :)













It was great seeing you again :)


4 comments:

lroah said...

You are amazing. Love these. How old are these two girls? So cute!

Shannon said...

GOORGEOUS!! That first shot, especially... breathtaking.

Mel B. said...

My favorite!!! I love this session.

brooke schwab photography said...

those two girls are so sweet! great session!