Thursday, October 16, 2008

Shooting ... editing ... shooting ... editing ... shooting ....

For all of those waiting to see pictures I am working like a maniac. I'm shooting nearly everyday ... editing, meeting clients, and I just signed a lease for a new studio!!! We also have a new blog in the works and a UD photography student working for us too!
We have so much going on at Blink of an Eye Photography and I wanted to thank you all for your patience.

There are mony sessions I have not blogged yet ... I'm shooting so much that I have to post your gallery first and blog later. So hold tight ... I will blog all of my sessions as soon as I can.

Here is something different for me. PET PHOTOGRAPHY! I loved shooting Kerry and her animals. They were so darn cute!
We started with the sisters ...









1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love LOVE all the puppy pictures...little faces! awesome job Carm..as always!