Wednesday, October 22, 2008

chris + lindsey : engagement

You start to feel really old when your babysitters call to tell you they're getting married. Lindsey was our nanny when I gave birth to my twins 3 years ago. She was the best and we all still adore her!

From the 1st time I met Lindsey I knew she was the kinda girl who was meant to be a wife & mother ... I am so excited for her upcoming wedding.

It got dark pretty quick on us ... winter is definitely in the air. But I still managed to get some fun images of them ... and YES you are photogenic! Can't wait til June :)
















5 comments:

Brian said...

You go girl!

Still waiting for studio pics. =)

lroah said...

Carmen - some of my favorites from you yet!

Lindsey Brittain said...

Great job Carmen! Love the variety!

Kim said...

You two make a beautiful couple...I love you both! Chris's Mom

Kim said...

You two make a beautiful couple...I love you both! Chris's Mom