Monday, July 07, 2008

Dan + Jessica :: 6.7.08




I'm slowly catching up .... here is Dan + Jessica slideshow and more of my favorite images from their wedding. I say this all the time but I have the most easy going, laid back couples. These two had such a great day ....every little thing went so smoothly. I hope you had an amazing time on your honeymoon! Now sit back and enjoy!


Click on PLAY below to watch the slideshow ...


The handsome groom ...


The gorgeous bride ...


I love this image because it shows how happy & excited Jessica was to see Dan during their special moment!









Here is something I've never seen before but it was pretty tricky on Jessica's part ... she wanted to do pictures before the ceremony but didn't want Dan to see her in her dress. So what does she do ??? Well she buys two dresses of course :)
I loved it because she had no issues with getting the dress dirty during pictures!




This was so funny and I didn't even realize Dan's nephew in the shot until my friend (& 2nd shooter Libby) pointed it out. Looks like he was pooped uhh?



and another adorable nephew ...


1 comment:

Brian said...

Amazing images Carmen! Your work is so inspiring.