Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ali+ Bry : Part II


So get ready for a lot of images ... I'm still working on the slideshow but this should give you a good idea of how the day played out. Ali was a gorgeous bride and handsome Bry didn't look too shabby either. Their wedding party was a ton of fun and they rocked out until late into the night!



Notice the people at the top left ... this was another wedding party (same colors green+yellow) waiting to do their pictures ... funny !








Madeline hanging out with her mommy + daddy ...





The guys were having a good ol' time ... it's so nice to see old friends come together at weddings


FYI :: I know this pose feels awkward but it looks so much better when you're scrunched up & close ... thanks!













This is Bry with his twin brother Brad. I'm a little partial to twin and I hope my little guys are as great of friends as these two are when they grow up to be big boys :)







I love how Bry is looking at Ali in this image ...







Ali looks so happy ...thanks Shanna for capturing this one!

Brad during his best man speech ...

Ali got a little emotional while her Dad gave his speech ... it was really sweet.


This had to be the best mother and son dance I've ever seen. Check out all the cameras ... I think I can count 5 just in this picture!









This is me and my hubby JP ... He was a guest at the wedding and grabbed the camera for a few shots.

8 comments:

tine hofmann tm photography said...

love them!

PicturesByTracy said...

I love every single image. Great job!!!

Brian said...

LOVE the bubble shots and the shot with one of the groomsmen doing an Ace Ventura impersonation. =)

Jenny said...

I love the one with the bridal party walking towards the kissing bride and groom! All pictures are amazing and creative!

xoxoxo ~Lori said...

Absolutely LOVE looking at your photos! They are sooo inspiring!
Let me know if you are ever looking for a photog friend to share a weekend of photographing with!

www.LoriDianePhotography.blogspot.com

Misty said...

I love these!! Awesome job. Girl you rocked this one.

Your Dream Day LLC said...

The photos look amazing! It was so great to work with you and we'll definitely be referring you!

Your Dream Day LLC said...

The photos look AMAZING!! It was so great to work with you and we'll definitely be referring you in the future. Could I blow one up for the Dayton office? Thanks!!