Tuesday, August 19, 2008

katie + kyle ::

I'm adding a few more sneak peeks of katie + kyle's wedding but their main blog post will be up in a few weeks with a slideshow.
I'm heading out of town again but will be working on the road ... stay tuned for some more recent sessions!

My friend Tracy shoots by this pink bus and I always admired her images. I couldn't resist taking these guys here since their wedding was right down the road and their colors included lots of pinks!

One last thing .... thanks to my good friend & 2nd shooter Brian from Brian Lausch Photography. We had a lot of fun shooting this wedding together!
Come back soon :)






4 comments:

lroah said...

Awesome!

Faye Sommer said...

Okay....I've totally been eyeing your blog for a while now and have yet to leave a comment.

WONDERFUL images!

Brian said...

I'll be your second shooter any day Carmen! Can't wait to see the slideshow.

PicturesByTracy said...

You blow me away girl! These are so sweet.