Friday, June 27, 2008

Coming soon ....


I'm really excited to post some great images from my last several sessions. Next up are Kyle & Katie's engagement/ get to know you session. They were in town from New York finalizing the last little details for their August wedding. They are the cutest couple ever ....and I can't wait to shoot their wedding!

Also coming soon in this order are:
The Mullen Kids
Bry + Ali :: wedding
Cute little Regan
Ashley + Moe :: engagement
Lorenz Family

Thanks everyone for your patience. I have been shooting so much lately including commercial jobs. Amanda and I are working hard editing, album designing, filling orders, meeting potential brides, returning e-mails + phone calls, and much, much, more! We want to thank all of our amazing clients. You are all so great + so much fun! We are so blessed and honored to do what we do!

Tomorrow I am off to Cleveland to shoot Meg + Josh's wedding ... rain rain go away! Be back Monday :)

3 comments:

The Runyans said...

I love your blog. I just found it from Whitebox's site. I do have a quick question. Is there a tutorial that you read to discover how to make your images huge in blogger? I would love to know!!

Thanks!!!!

Blink of an Eye Photography said...

Thanks Jessica,
I actually size my images in PS at 750x500px and then load them onto my server. I do not upload them onto blogger the normal way. I use to upload them from blogger but the images lost some color and quality. I think blogger changes their resolution.

I had a friend help me figure out the other way.
I'm sorry I couldn't be more help.

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog today, wow, what you see is amazing. Thanks for sharing. Hopeful one day I will be able to see, that way.