Monday, March 03, 2008

Cincinnati Wedding Magazine ...

I thought I would blog this even though it's been out a little while. I was really excited to see Sara & Spencer's wedding being featurd in Cincinnati Wedding Magazine. Their wedding was so fun and colorful and one of the coolest couples around! Most of you know I started shooting mostly families but this past year I got crazy busy shooting weddings. Going into 2008 we have already booked 12 weddings which is a lot for me. I'm probably only accepting a couple more because I really want to focus on putting my heart & soul into each one. I truly enjoy getting to know these couples and telling their stories. I can't wait for the weddings to come!

4 comments:

lroah said...

You go girl!!

Sally Brewer said...

Looks beautiful!

PicturesByTracy said...

Carmen that's fab! Congrats:)

Anonymous said...

Wow! how beautiful! Congrates on being published.... and you have been doing weddings for how long?? What a talent you are!
kim