Thursday, February 15, 2007

Yummy Valentine's Day Cookies ...

I got the best cookies for Valentines Day. My friend Christy started her own business making cakes & cookies. She's in DC so I can only order her cookies for now. They were so good. I managed to get one picture of the few we left for JP who is out of town at the moment. Not sure if they'll still be here by tomorrow. Thanks Christy for these cute and scrumptious treats!


I love to scrapebook but I haven't done it in years. There is just no time. This year I got some digital scrapebook stuff to make the boys Valentine's. You fold these and staple them to a bag of candy. It's really cute. Here they are ...


2 comments:

Brian said...

Glad you got a shot of the cookies before they all disappeared. =)

Christy said...

Those cookies look really YUMMY!