Friday, July 28, 2006

Tennessee ...




We are back from being gone a couple of weeks. First, we went to Boston with some great new friends. I forgot my Canon but luckily I had the handy dandy camera phone on the TREO! My new toy that I absolutely love by the way.

Then I went to my in-laws lake house in Tenn with the boys. My good friend Helene came along with her 4 girls. It was a little nutty with 8 kids under 6 ...ahhh!

Here are a few shots during our crazy week ...





Tims Ford Lake is so beautiful and peaceful. We had the lake all to ourselves ...


William ...



The last thing I did was a traditional photo shoot with my boys & the Conrath girls. Every once in a while you need the "look over here and smile" shot. It was pretty painful. I will not show the best one because I may have to use it as the Christmas card picture. Not sure I can go through that again within the next couple of months. Here's how it went ....





The girls did much better than my boys ...must be a girl thing!

1 comment:

P said...

Those are some really nice/fun pics!